Deposit via EcoPayz
EcoPayz is an online payment method that was founded in the year 2000. It is operated and powered by PSI-Pay Ltd which is a licensed and registered company by the Financial Conduct Authority. EcoPayz offers fast and secure money transfers and it’s no wonder why plenty of Kiwis prefer it as an online gambling payment method.
While EcoPayz also offers you an option of using the EcoCard courtesy of MasterCard services for direct payments and even withdrawals via the ATM, it is first and foremost an e-wallet that allows you to send and receive money.
How to Create your Ecopayz Account
If you’re interested in becoming a user of this payment merchant, here is a simple process on how you can set up your account:
2. Fill in the form with your personal information
3. Click to verify your details
4. You will receive a verification email confirmation details with an activation code.
5. Once you log in, accept their terms and condition, and you are ready to go.
Remember, before you start using this payment option, you have to connect it to a funding source. Most Kiwis prefer adding their credit or debit cards as sources of funding, but before this process is complete, additional verification will be required. You can as well connect your current bank account for EFT transfers to your EcoPayz account as a source of funding.
How to Deposit at an Online Casino Using EcoPayz
To deposit with EcoPayz in your online casino account follow the quick and easy steps below:
2. Select “Deposit” and choose EcoPayz as your means of payment from the drop-down menu
3. Specify the amount you want to load and fill in your EcoPayz account details and confirm the transaction
4. The amount of money should reflect immediately, and you can use it to start playing
Transactional Limits, Fees and Security Features
While deposit via this payment method is instant, withdrawals may take anything from a few hours to a day depending on where you are playing your games. For the maximum or minimum transactional amounts, you’ll have to check with the casino since they are different from one gaming site to another. While transactions are usually free, some casinos may charge you something, so you better confirm first before you proceed. However, funding your EcoPayz account comes at a fee of 2.9% for cards and 8.9% for EFTs.
Like any other globally recognised payment merchant, security is a top priority for EcoPayz; they use the latest security mechanisms to safeguard both your personal information and transactions so that no one can access or compromise your account.
Top New Zealand Casinos Accepting EcoPayz
EcoPayz has been widely accepted by the Kiwis as their money transfer choice when they want to play their favourite casino games. Some of the best New Zealand Casinos that accept EcoPayz are such as:
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using EcoPayz.
• Safe and secure transfers
• Available in multiple currencies
• Can be linked with multiple bank accounts
• Instant deposits and fast withdrawal speeds
• Gives users a physical and virtual card option
• You can gamble anonymously since your banking information isn’t shared
• Not supported by all casinos in New Zealand
• Steep transaction fees when funding your EcoPayz account.
Is EcoPayz secure?
Yes, EcoPayz is exceptionally secure. Your transactions will not be compromised since they are protected by sophisticated encryption technologies. Furthermore, your data is stored and backed up in multiple servers protected by redundant firewalls.
What is the ecoVirtualCard?
This is a virtual card service that is automatically linked to your EcoPayz account. Just like a regular bank card, you can use it to load and cash out from your casino account.
Are there charges when using EcoPayz?
Yes, EcoPayz charges a 2.9% and 8.9% fee for card and EFT deposits respectively. You should also check with your gaming site of choice and see whether there are any fees related to using this payment method.